Joint AIJA/CEELI/DAV International Weekend
27 - 28 April 2007
The AIJA April 2007 Prague Seminar will be the first regional meeting for lawyers and in-house counsels of the countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). Participants from all over Europe and the rest of the world are welcome as well. The meeting will be held at the renound Central European and Eurasian Law Institute in Prague.
The seminar aims to present a practical insight to law-firm management, attracting and keeping clients as well as improvement of lawyer’s negotiation skills and closing deals in the CEE region.
The main topics to be covered during the two day seminar will include:
- Law Firm Management, Law Firm Alliances, Managing the Business, Attracting and Keeping Clients
- Negotiation Skills Workshop
- Negotiating Deals in the CEE region
- Drafting Clauses and Contracts in English language under English and US law
- Influences of Anglo-American Legal Language and Principles
The speakers, coming from leading international law firms and from the world of legal profession will provide divergent views on the issues and explain their practical implications. There will be good opportunities for discussion and debate among the speakers and the audience.
|/images/uploads/events/events_pdf/prague6.pdf;Programme||/images/uploads/events/2007-PRAGUE-TRAVAUX.pdf;Working Papers - Présentations|