AIJA Italy virtual gathering
28 April 2020 12:00 - 13:00 CEST
Join AIJA's virtual gathering with our Italian speaking members, colleagues and friends on Tuesday 28 April, from 12:00 to 13:00 CET on Zoom.
Below you can find the programme (in Italian). Speakers from all over Europe will join the programme.
Themed 'Il panorama post coronavirus: tra restrizioni agli investimenti stranieri, nuove prospettive di business e contenzioso', the gathering is organised and moderated by Francesca Salerno, AIJA's national representative for Italy, and AIJA member Marco Gardino.
The virtual gathering is available to AIJA members and non-members for free.
Register here. A link to the meeting will be sent to participants 24 hours before.
To join, click here.
Il panorama post coronavirus: tra restrizioni agli investimenti stranieri, nuove prospettive di business e contenzioso
Tuesday 28 April 2020
- Xavier Costa, Roca Junyent (Spagna)
- Lionel Lesur, McDermott Will & Emery (Francia)
- David Zahra, David Zahra & Associates Advocates (Malta)
- Clara Gordon, WOLF THEISS Rechtsanwälte GmbH & Co KG (Austria)
- Marika Devaux, Maat (Francia)
- Elena Kalderburger, Underwood (Regno Unito)