AIJA M&A star session: A corporate acquisition from the perspective of a commercial head of M&A
02 February 2021 17:30 - 18:30 CET
The AIJA M&A Star Session is a virtual event during which a non-lawyer M&A professional gives a short keynote speech on a specific M&A matter, followed by a debate moderated by one of the M&A Commission Officers. This second edition of AIJA M&A Star Session will be taking place on 2 February at 17:30 CET.
The topic of this session will be ” A corporate acquisition from the perspective of a commercial head of M&A”. During the allocated time, the speaker will present to the audience the full process of a corporate acquisition from the perspective of a corporate decision maker. The following topics will be addressed:
- the decision- making process within a corporate structure,
- the process for evaluating potential acquisition candidates,
- preparatory works required to bring the process on its way,
- financial evaluation of acquisition candidates,
- how to choose your advisors, and
- development and implementation of an assimilation plan to guide post-merger integration activities.
Hans-Jörg Horvath, Vice President for Global Strategy and M&A at KraussMaffei group in Munich, will share is expertise on the matter.
Following the session, we will host our M&A Commission drinks.
Hans-Jörg Horvath currently serves as Vice President for Global Strategy and M&A at KraussMaffei group, Munich.
Before taking this position, he was responsible for Corporate Strategy, M&A and Business Development at RHI Magnesita, Vienna.
Prior to that, Hans-Jörg was M&A Officer and Global Strategy Officer at Lenzing AG, Lenzing, Austria.
The webinar is open to everyone.
AIJA members can register for free.
Please find the link to access the webinar in the confirmation email following your registration.