S02E04: Public administration in the digital era
Thomas Seeber, AIJA Legal Tech Board Co-chair talks to Matthias Lichtenthaler, Head of Digital Government & Innovation in the Austrian Federal Computing Center about the public administration in the new digital era.
In this episode we cover:
- Which current digitalisation projects are planned in the public administration?
- What role do the attorneys play and how they can profit from digitalised civil procedure?
- How can the public administration insert the AI and what role the AI can play in its structures?
- How does the digital stamp based on the blockchain technology work?
About the guest:
- Matthias Lichtenthaler, Head of Digital Government & Innovation in the Austrian Federal Computing Center, a go-to person when it comes to legal tech in public sector in Vienna
S02E01: Sustainable Legal Practice
Oliver Hunt, Roberto Randazzo, Emiliano Giovine and Hugo Teixeira speak about how sustainabili…
S02E02: Business in diversity
Paola Fudakowska talks about the diversity and inclusion in businesses with Yasmin Sheikh, TED…
S02E03: A new approach to legal tech
Anna Wyrzykowska, AIJA President and host of this episode introduces you to David Ar…
S02E05: Exploring integrity
Chiara Caliandro and Giovanni Angles - hosts of this episode and Academic Coordinators of the …
S02E06: The law of business and business of law in Asia
Audrey Jarreton and Lars Raedschelders - hosts of this episode and Academic Coordinators of th…
SpotlightAIJA guests contribute to this podcast in their personal capacity and the opinions expressed (or experiences shared) are their own. They don’t reflect the views or opinions of AIJA or its members.