Roberto Luzi Crivellini from Legalmondo speaks about how you can become more client focused in your business.
In this episode we cover:
- Soft skills for lawyers to develop in their relationship with clients and prospects
- More and better cases? Getting dream clients? Yes, but how?
- New and creative ways to effectively reach out to clients
External resources shared in this episode:
- Legalmondo website
- This is Marketing, Seth Godin (book)
- The Surprising Habits of Original Thinkers, Adam Grant (TED talk)
- AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley and the New World Order, Kay-Fu Lee
About the guest:
Roberto Luzi Crivellini is an Italian lawyer specialised in international trade law, joint ventures and distribution agreements, as well as in litigation and international arbitration. He has gained significant experience in the Chinese market and in Spanish-speaking countries.
He is the co-founder of Legalmondo and is a member of the Executive Committee of the Beijing International technology Transfer Network (ITTN); Roberto has also held the post of national representative for Italy of the International Young Lawyers (AIJA – International Association of Young Lawyers) where he was also president of Distribution commission.