Conférence de mai 2007
09 - 12 May 2007
The Irish AIJA members are delighted to host the May 2007 half year conference and seminar in Dublin. The conference and seminar will take place from 9 to 12 May 2007. The seminar will examine the business and legal issues arising from North American investment in Europe. It is relevant to any North American lawyer whose practice involves legal issues in Europe and any European lawyer who has dealings with North American businesses or who aspires to build a practice working with North American businesses or law firms. The speakers will be senior businessmen, lawyers and academics who have direct experience of many issues arising in the context of North American investment in Europe.
By attending the seminar you can:
- find out what European counsel for North American multi-nationals really think about doing business in the different European jurisdictions.
- develop your knowledge of the relevant legal issues for North American companies faced with investment decisions in Europe and faced with ongoing management responsibilities in different European jurisdictions.
- find out what the business leaders of North American corporates believe is necessary to influence them to decide to invest in projects in different jurisdictions throughout Europe.
- learn how such companies address legal issues as diverse as corporate governance, data protection, taxation and repatriation of profits, human resources and competition law.
- hear from leading American lawyers in private practice about handling multi-jurisdiction acquisitions on behalf of their clients.