AIJA is the only global association devoted to lawyers and in-house counsel aged 45 and under. Since 1962 AIJA provides outstanding international opportunities for young lawyers to network, learn and develop.
Upcoming eventsSee full list of events
11 May 2020
AIJA virtual home hospitality
Social distancing-imposed practices worldwide have made meeting with our AIJA friends challenging, but not impossible.
04 May 2020
This is our new normal
An update from Paola Fudakowska, AIJA President 2019/20
At AIJA we thrive on embracing qualities and experiences that are different from our own.
29 April 2020
‘Your legal first aid kit: COVID-19’ webinar takeaways
On 7 April, AIJA hosted its first webinar in response to the challenges ushered in by COVID-19.
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Commercial Fraud
- Corporate and M&A
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Immigration Law
- In-house Counsel
- Intellectual Property, Technology, Media, and Telecommunications
- International Arbitration
- International Business Law
- International Private Clients and Family Law