AIJA is the only global association devoted to lawyers and in-house counsel aged 45 and under. Since 1962 AIJA provides outstanding international opportunities for young lawyers to network, learn and develop.
Upcoming eventsSee full list of events
18 October 2021
A growing concern for the safety of lawyers in Afghanistan after the nation’s takeover by the Taliban
1. After the withdrawal of international military forces, the Taliban extensively expanded its territorial control in a military campaign and seized control of Kabul on 15 August 2021, thus disintegrating the Government in place.
18 October 2021
Towards Justiciability of the Right to Education
From a little girl banned from going to school in rural Afghanistan to university students demonstrating in Switzerland against the extension of the Covid pass requirement to universities, the issue of the right to education has come to the forefront of public debate in the last few months.
22 July 2021
AIJA e-voting at 2021 Annual Congress
For the fourth year, AIJA will be using e-voting at the 2021 Annual Congress! This year, we are electing a new Vice-President of AIJA, a new Treasurer and voting for the partial renewal of the Executive Committee.
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Commercial Fraud
- Corporate and M&A
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Immigration Law
- In-house Counsel
- Intellectual Property, Technology, Media, and Telecommunications
- International Arbitration
- International Business Law
- International Private Clients and Family Law