AIJA is the only global association devoted to lawyers and in-house counsel aged 45 and under. Since 1962 AIJA provides outstanding international opportunities for young lawyers to network, learn and develop.
Upcoming eventsSee full list of events
19 February 2019
Become a specialist in International Family Law at University of Carlos III of Madrid
AIJA is happy to support once again the Master in International Family Law, a programme by the University of Carlos III of Madrid (Spain).
14 February 2019
AIJA Insider: All about the real deal in M&A – Utrecht, 4-6 April
From 4 to 6 April, Utrecht will host AIJA’s seminar on ‘The real deal in M&A: All about transactions involving real estate property’.
25 January 2019
AIJA Insider: Berlin to host seminar on start-ups, smart cities, tech and work 4.0
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Commercial Fraud
- Corporate and M&A
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Immigration Law
- In-house Counsel
- Intellectual Property, Technology, Media, and Telecommunications
- International Arbitration
- International Business Law
- International Private Clients and Family Law
- Labour Law