AIJA is the only global association devoted to lawyers and in-house counsel aged 45 and under. Since 1962 AIJA provides outstanding international opportunities for young lawyers to network, learn and develop.
Upcoming eventsSee full list of events
20 February 2020
World Day of Social Justice: Closing the inequalities gap
'Social justice is an underlying principle for peaceful and prosperous coexistence within and among nations.
17 February 2020
More than 100 young lawyers gathered in the Dolomites to discuss M&A
This year, the annual AIJA M&A winter seminar took place in Madonna di Campiglio, from 15 to 18 January.
10 February 2020
AIJA finances explained
AIJA is a longstanding and growing international association which offers professional and personal development opportunities to young lawyers worldwide.
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Commercial Fraud
- Corporate and M&A
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Immigration Law
- In-house Counsel
- Intellectual Property, Technology, Media, and Telecommunications
- International Arbitration
- International Business Law
- International Private Clients and Family Law