AIJA is the only global association devoted to lawyers and in-house counsel aged 45 and under. Since 1962 AIJA provides outstanding international opportunities for young lawyers to network, learn and develop.
Upcoming eventsSee full list of events
10 December 2019
OBE awarded Emma Playfair: An advocate for human rights
Today marks the International Day of Human Rights.
09 December 2019
Labour law and M&A at the centre of discussion in Lisbon, October 2019
From Thursday 24 October until Saturday 26 October 2019, the Annual Labour Law Conference and M&A seminar took place in Lisbon.
03 December 2019
Diverse matters – Yasmin Sheikh opens up the conversation surrounding disability in the legal profession
AIJA’s president, Paola Fudakowska, recently spoke with Yasmin Sheikh, founder of Diverse Matters, a consultancy firm which trains organisations and people to approach diversity and disability (both visible and non-visible) with confidence and strength.
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Commercial Fraud
- Corporate and M&A
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Immigration Law
- In-house Counsel
- Intellectual Property, Technology, Media, and Telecommunications
- International Arbitration
- International Business Law
- International Private Clients and Family Law