AIJA is the only global association devoted to lawyers and in-house counsel aged 45 and under. Since 1962 AIJA provides outstanding international opportunities for young lawyers to network, learn and develop.
Upcoming eventsSee full list of events
27 February 2019
Advertise in our 2018/19 yearbook
4,000 yearbooks are sent to our members and supporters in more than 90 countries worldwide.
25 February 2019
The curious case of lawyers - by Xavier Costa, AIJA President
Human beings have a natural tendency to resist change.
19 February 2019
Become a specialist in International Family Law at University of Carlos III of Madrid
AIJA is happy to support once again the Master in International Family Law, a programme by the University of Carlos III of Madrid (Spain).
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Commercial Fraud
- Corporate and M&A
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Immigration Law
- In-house Counsel
- Intellectual Property, Technology, Media, and Telecommunications
- International Arbitration
- International Business Law
- International Private Clients and Family Law
- Labour Law