Ordre des Barreaux francophones et germanophone (OBFG) : 6 points per day;
Consiglio Nazionale Forense (CNF): 1 point per hour, maximum of 24 points
Pending accreditations by : Conseil National des Barreaux (CNB)
Others: Certificate of Attendance available upon request
What will you learn?
- Learn how to develop from a lawyer to a leader in the field
- Learn the value of critical thinking and its importance for the legal profession
- Hear from seasoned practitioners about how their careers took them on diverse career paths
- Understand the impact of changing jobs within the profession
- Find out how to measure your optimal job setting in terms of work substance and your personal power track
- Become aware of changes in the legal profession taking place right now, how they will affect the way in which you will practice law in the future and how these changes may affect your career
- Enhance your legal skill sets as a trademark lawyer with respect to prosecution, negotiating skills and litigation
- Experience first-hand what it takes to be a truly well-versed European trademark practitioner
- Understand the application of diverse knowledge and skills as applied to the practice of trademark law
- Learn about pan-European ethical considerations in trademark practice
- Intellectual Property, Technology, Media, and Telecommunications
Fees & General InfoThere are currently no registration fees available.
General terms and conditions
By registering you have to accept the general terms and conditions and accept that your registration is considered binding immediately, but participation to the event is possible only after full payment of the registration fee.
Please note that any arrangements related to the participation of the participant in an AIJA event, including but not limited to booking or cancellation of accommodation or flights, as well as respecting the cancellation deadlines indicated in the general terms and conditions, are the sole responsibility of the participant. AIJA shall not be held liable for any expenses the participant may suffer as the result of participant’s failure to comply with his/her obligations.
It is recommended for each participant to purchase a cancellation and travel insurance.
Please read the general terms and conditions applicable for AIJA events.
The personal data that you communicate to us shall be processed by the Iternational Association Of Young Lawyers (AIJA), with its registered office at Avenue de Tervueren 231, 1150 Brussels, Belgium (Tel: +32 2 347 33 34 - firstname.lastname@example.org), in accordance with Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms and Regulation No. 2016/679 on data protection, as of its entry into force on May 25, 2018.
Your data will be managed by AIJA's General Services, Events and Accounts Section:
- For the purpose of administering your registration for the event and your on-site access to the event;
- In order to pay for the selected services - your bank details will be deleted after receipt of your payment;
- In order to communicate information messages from AIJA.
To the extent necessary for the execution of their respective tasks, our subcontractors in charge of our seminar organisation, our IT infrastructure, our management, the production and maintenance of our website and extranet, are likely to gain access to your data from time to time. Their servers are located in the European Union.
Data relating to your participation in the event shall be stored for a period of 10 years. We are obliged to archive billing data until the end of the period required for our tax and accounting obligations, i.e. for 7 full tax years.
We shall store your contact information to keep you informed until you ask us to stop. You have the right to access your data and have it corrected if necessary.