AIJA is glad to partner with the Global Alliance of Impact Lawyers (GAIL), a community of legal leaders who are using the practice of law to have a positive impact on people and the planet, and to accelerate a just transition.
GAIL is hosting its Annual Summit from 14 - 15 March 2023 on Collaboration and Disruption: Impact Law in a Changing World. This in-person event will bring together legal leaders from across the globe to examples of some of the most impactful work lawyers across the world are engaged in. You can access a copy of the agenda here.
- Day 1: Practical Seminar open to GAIL members-only. The Practical Seminar will enable members of the GAIL community from around the world to gather in-person for the first time, to share knowledge, collaborate and build their impact networks. It will include a multi-format series of events designed to provide legal practitioners with the knowledge, tools and materials they need to maximise their impact.
- Day 2: Legal Conference located at the vibrant Kings Place in London’s Kings Cross. The Conference will include multiple tracks covering topics including impact investing, climate, biodiversity and the law, sustainable finance, ESG, benefit corporations & B Corps, philanthropy, legislative & regulatory developments, and innovation and the law. It will enable attendees to explore a range of impact law disciplines through panels, case studies, discussions and networking.
Fees & General InfoThere are currently no registration fees available.
General terms and conditions
By registering you have to accept the general terms and conditions and accept that your registration is considered binding immediately, but participation to the event is possible only after full payment of the registration fee.
Please note that any arrangements related to the participation of the participant in an AIJA event, including but not limited to booking or cancellation of accommodation or flights, as well as respecting the cancellation deadlines indicated in the general terms and conditions, are the sole responsibility of the participant. AIJA shall not be held liable for any expenses the participant may suffer as the result of participant’s failure to comply with his/her obligations.
It is recommended for each participant to purchase a cancellation and travel insurance.
Please read the general terms and conditions applicable for AIJA events.
The personal data that you communicate to us shall be processed by the Iternational Association Of Young Lawyers (AIJA), with its registered office at Avenue de Tervueren 231, 1150 Brussels, Belgium (Tel: +32 2 347 33 34 - firstname.lastname@example.org), in accordance with Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms and Regulation No. 2016/679 on data protection, as of its entry into force on May 25, 2018.
Your data will be managed by AIJA's General Services, Events and Accounts Section:
- For the purpose of administering your registration for the event and your on-site access to the event;
- In order to pay for the selected services - your bank details will be deleted after receipt of your payment;
- In order to communicate information messages from AIJA.
To the extent necessary for the execution of their respective tasks, our subcontractors in charge of our seminar organisation, our IT infrastructure, our management, the production and maintenance of our website and extranet, are likely to gain access to your data from time to time. Their servers are located in the European Union.
Data relating to your participation in the event shall be stored for a period of 10 years. We are obliged to archive billing data until the end of the period required for our tax and accounting obligations, i.e. for 7 full tax years.
We shall store your contact information to keep you informed until you ask us to stop. You have the right to access your data and have it corrected if necessary.