AIJA Post-Holiday Happy Hour in Sunny and Warm Miami!
Escape the winter chill and join us for a sun-soaked Post-Holiday AIJA Happy Hour with a twist – hosted by the dynamic AIJA Miami lawyers who know how to balance work and play!
Join us for cocktails and small bites filled with laughter, good company, and memories to cherish.
Date: 16 January 2024
Time: 18:00 to 20:30 GMT-5
What to Expect:
- Miami Vibes: Swap snow for sand as we overlook Biscayne Bay and South Beach. Palm trees, ocean breezes, and a vibrant atmosphere await you.
- Toast to Success: Celebrate the successes of the past year and raise a glass to the opportunities that lie ahead. Bubbly will be flowing as we toast to a prosperous and joy-filled New Year. And most importantly, a big cheers to our sponsor, TransPerfect.
- Groovy Tunes: Miami is known for its vibrant music scene, and our playlist is curated to reflect just that. Dance the night away to an eclectic mix that suits every taste.
- Culinary Delights: Indulge your palate with a selection of mouthwatering dishes inspired by the diverse flavours of Miami. From savoury bites to sweet treats, our menu promises a culinary journey.
- Dress Code: Miami’s version of Business Casual– Feel free to showcase your unique style in comfortable yet stylish attire.
We can't wait to celebrate the start of a brand new year with you!
Please find the link to register here.
We are pleased to share that TransPerfect is generously sponsoring this event.
Fees & General InfoThere are currently no registration fees available.
General terms and conditions
By registering you have to accept the general terms and conditions and accept that your registration is considered binding immediately, but participation to the event is possible only after full payment of the registration fee.
Please note that any arrangements related to the participation of the participant in an AIJA event, including but not limited to booking or cancellation of accommodation or flights, as well as respecting the cancellation deadlines indicated in the general terms and conditions, are the sole responsibility of the participant. AIJA shall not be held liable for any expenses the participant may suffer as the result of participant’s failure to comply with his/her obligations.
It is recommended for each participant to purchase a cancellation and travel insurance.
Please note that in-house counsel registrations are subject to review and confirmation by AIJA. AIJA considers in-house counsel professionals who hold a university degree in law allowing access to a bar association and practicing law as an in-house counsel in private, public, or non-profit companies, institutions or organisations. Please note that in-house counsel who are at the same time active as fee-earning lawyers or consultants are not eligible to the discounted in-house counsel fee.
Please read the general terms and conditions applicable for AIJA events.
The personal data that you communicate to us shall be processed by the Iternational Association Of Young Lawyers (AIJA), with its registered office at Avenue de Tervueren 231, 1150 Brussels, Belgium (Tel: +32 2 347 33 34 - email@example.com), in accordance with Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms and Regulation No. 2016/679 on data protection, as of its entry into force on May 25, 2018.
Your data will be managed by AIJA's General Services, Events and Accounts Section:
- For the purpose of administering your registration for the event and your on-site access to the event;
- In order to pay for the selected services - your bank details will be deleted after receipt of your payment;
- In order to communicate information messages from AIJA.
To the extent necessary for the execution of their respective tasks, our subcontractors in charge of our seminar organisation, our IT infrastructure, our management, the production and maintenance of our website and extranet, are likely to gain access to your data from time to time. Their servers are located in the European Union.
Data relating to your participation in the event shall be stored for a period of 10 years. We are obliged to archive billing data until the end of the period required for our tax and accounting obligations, i.e. for 7 full tax years.
We shall store your contact information to keep you informed until you ask us to stop. You have the right to access your data and have it corrected if necessary.