Oliver Hunt, Roberto Randazzo, Emiliano Giovine and Hugo Teixeira speak about how sustainability and ESG impact our legal practice and the future of the legal profession.
In this episode we cover:
- What are the “ESG-oriented” services currently offered to clients?
- What transformations regarding sustainability our guest expect to see in the legal practice as we traditionally know it?
- What is changing in the training and education of lawyers who provide legal practices?
About the guests:
- Oliver Hunt, Senior associate and member of the Impact Economy group at UK firm Bates Wells
- Roberto Randazzo, Adjunct Professor of TIRESIA research centre (Polytechnic University of Milan), Chair at ESELA – The legal network for social impact and Advisor of the OECD
- Emiliano Giovine, Senior associate at RP Legal & Tax, member of the impact economy, international cooperation, sustainability and human rights practices at his firm
- Hugo Teixeira, Vice-President of the AIJA Corporate and M&A Commission, Professional Partner at the Abreu Advogados, focused on mergers and acquisitions, corporate law and commercial contracts