Audrey Jarreton and Lars Raedschelders - hosts of this episode and Academic Coordinators of the upcoming AIJA's 60th International Young Lawyers' Congress in Singapore - talk to Paul Tan and Rama Tiwari about doing business in Asia and more specifically in Singapore.
In this episode we cover:
- What makes Singapore such a business friendly and innovative hub in Asia also from a legal standpoint?
- Is the position of Singapore in the region an important success factor for the development of the legal industry?
- What does it mean and what does it take to be a trusted legal advisor?
- What initiatives is Singapore taking to transform the legal function?
About the guests:
- Paul Tan, a commercial litigation and international arbitration specialist, specialised in managing disputes across South East Asia, and Head of the Formal Law Alliance litigation practice for South East Asia at Clifford Chance
- Rama Tiwari, Chief Executive at Singapore Academy of Law, Executive Director of SAL Ventures, a subsidiary responsible for the development of the legal tech ecosystem.