Thomas Seeber, AIJA Legal Tech Board Co-chair talks to Matthias Lichtenthaler, Head of Digital Government & Innovation in the Austrian Federal Computing Center about the public administration in the new digital era.
In this episode we cover:
- Which current digitalisation projects are planned in the public administration?
- What role do the attorneys play and how they can profit from digitalised civil procedure?
- How can the public administration insert the AI and what role the AI can play in its structures?
- How does the digital stamp based on the blockchain technology work?
About the guest:
- Matthias Lichtenthaler, Head of Digital Government & Innovation in the Austrian Federal Computing Center, a go-to person when it comes to legal tech in public sector in Vienna